- ATM machine is now available in the Front office from 7am - 11pm daily 7 days a week.
- Parking and accmoodations can require walking up or down hill as much as 500 feet.
- Pet friendly, $20 perstay, pet cannot be left for day in room. Call for more information.
- We recycle garbage, furniture and other goods.
- We conserve water, energy, plactic, grease & other resources.
- We offer our garden produce & mix in organic or locally grown food
when possible into our ordering for the cafe. We also look for sustainable fish. Call ahead for any special diet requests to see if the kitchen can be of service.
- We compost from our kitchen for our garden.
- The front office now has a gift shop full with books, local art items, jewery, post cards, souveniers, hostel books, playing cards, Bug shirts, film, toiletries, and so much more!
- The Cafe
serves three meals a day, with high quality fresh
- Regional Tap beer, California wine, and beverages are
- We offer a fully stocked guest kitchen
- The Health Spa offers hot tub, sauna, cold rain shower, herbal salt & essential oil baths, massage, herbal scrubs. Yoga classes are on weekends and workshops quarterly as well though Balanced Rock.
- All facilities have been renovated, with signature recycled, new furniture, and soft goods. We have heat, evaporative coolers
and modern conveniences except TV and phones. All the private rooms get housekeeping services. Some tent cabins are heated.
- Laundry is $2.00 per wash and $2.00 per dry. Soap
is sold in the front office.
- Internet access computers & wi-fi free in Cafe & Spa area, Bodie Room area and Guest Kitchen area.
- Verizon Wireless only works here. The Front Office phone ia available for short calls otherwise. There is an afterhours emergency phone at the Front Office door area 11pm to 7am.
- Mail drop
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover, traveler's check
and cash acceptance.
AMT in Front Offce.
- Yosemite information and itinerary help at
the Front Office.
- Bug property trails, swimming hole, loan out
board games, ping pong and darts, great music & guitars.
- Fireside singalongs every Tuesday & Wednesday during summer.
- Storage lockers are in dorms and we can sell locks.
- All cabins have key distribution for safety.
- Free Parking. Amtrak and YARTS Yosemite Shuttle bus stop at the bottom
of our driveway.
- Meeting Room facilities for up to 120.