- NEW! ATM machine is now available in the Front office from 7am - 11pm daily 7 days a week.
- We recycle garbage, furniture and other goods.
- We conserve water, energy, plactic, grease & other resources.
- We offer our garden produce & mix in organic locally grown food
- We compost from our kitchen for our garden.
- The front office now has a gift shop full with books, local art items, jewery, post cards, souveniers, hostel books, playing cards, Bug shirts, film, toiletries, and so much more!
- The Cafe
serves three meals a day, with high quality fresh
- Tap beer, California wine, and beverages are
- We also offer a guest kitchen
- The Health Spa offers hot tub, sauna, cold rain shower, herbal bath, massage, reiki, rubs, waxes, and other treatments. Yoga classes and quarterly seminars as well.
- All facilities have been renovated, with signature recycled, new furniture, and soft goods. We have heat
and modern conveniences except TV and phones. The tent cabins
are not heated.
- Laundry is $1.25 per wash and $2.00 per dry. Soap
is sold in the front office.
- Internet access free in lodge and guest kitchen,
wireless internet access is free for laptop use in the lodge.
- Public phones are available in the guest kitchen for calling cards. Verizon Wireless works at our facility, any other carrier you may have trouble with getting a signal.
- Mail drop
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover, traveler's check
and cash acceptance.
- Yosemite information and itinerary help at
the Front Office.
- Bug property trails, swimming hole, loan out
games, great music & guitars.
- Live Music once a month mainly on Saturday Nights during the off season months.
- Storage lockers are under dorm beds. Small
valuables are available to be stored at the Front Office.
- All cabins have key distribution for safety.
- Free Parking, Amtrak and YARTS bus stop at the bottom
of our driveway.
- Meeting Room facilities for 15 to 120.