THE YOSEMITE BUG LLC
Effective Date: April 4th, 2019
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you voluntarily provide directly to us. We may ask you for certain personally identifiable information (“personal information”) including, but not limited to, your name, address, age, gender, e-mail address, telephone number, or credit card or debit card number. You may be required to provide personal information to access or use certain parts of our Website or features thereof. If you do not provide the requested personal information, you may not be able to access or use the features of the Website where such information is requested.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Website
When you access or use our Website, we automatically collect information about you, including:
• Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Website, including the type of computer, browser, and operating system you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Website.
• Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Website services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain, and improve our services;
• Provide services you request, process transactions, and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service;
• Communicate with you about services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Yosemite Bug and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services;
• Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, and protect the rights and property of Yosemite Bug and others;
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
• With our vendors, consultants, contractors, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on Yosemite Bug’s behalf;
• When you sign up for and participate in the interactive areas of our services, certain information about you may be displayed publicly, such as your name and any other information you choose to provide;
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Yosemite Bug or others;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
• Between and among Yosemite Bug and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
• With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Website may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button). Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
You may review, update, correct, or delete information about you at any time by contacting us at the email address and/or postal address provided below.
Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this may affect the availability and functionality of our Website. You can learn more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from Yosemite Bug by following the opt out instructions in those communications or by contacting us at the addresses provided below. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about our ongoing business relations.
NO USE OF THIS SITE BY PERSONS UNDER 18 PERMITTED
Yosemite Bug does not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a site user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information collected.
Yosemite Bug takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, theft, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction, to you or to any third party.
Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Resort
Attn: Yosemite Bug Privacy
6979 Highway 140
P.O. Box 81 Midpines, CA 95345